Monday, September 23, 2013

Project Time: New Roof

I am having a slow start to this morning, my body moaning at me that the muscles used to roof are entirely different than the muscles used on the busiest night of being a nurse. I need to get up and get going, shingles are all over the south side of the house and I need to mow down the weeds and try to find a way to protect my front flowers.   I know Dad will be here soon. 

Before:


The dumpster!  Yay!


Mid day on day one. Lots of work done that doesn't get a picture. Like measuring etc. 


I have been working nights this weekend so more work is done after my "end of" pictures. 

"End of" day one


Hmmm no end of day two pictures. I will have to run out and get one before we start. 

From the roof looking down. Scrapping is more fun than throwing shingles into the dumpster. 





No comments:

Post a Comment