Monday, February 4, 2013

A-ha! Justification

We (general) are often harder on ourselves than necessary. My lab work came back today and my Vit D level is in the teens. I've been between 20-30 for the last several years which depending on the source is low to okay. Being in the teens is not okay by anyone's standards. 50,000 U vitamin D weekly and better at taking my vitamins.

I've been feeling off for a long time now but fighting it, blaming NOC shift, stress, this bitter cold winter, the color of my toenails. Whatever I could blame I was good with. Trying to force myself to function knowing the value in just doing. Now that I have proof I'm so relieved and have felt even more fatigued today.

Tomorrow I will pick back up with pushing through, if I don't get called in tonight. Meanwhile, how do I remember to take something weekly?

No comments:

Post a Comment