Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wide awake

I'm feeling unsettled and restless, with the feeling there is something I should be writing. I just don't know what and definitely not why. I've opened the app a few times but my head isn't sure what to say and my heart isn't giving me any words. 

I'm so unsure of so much right now, so much that doesn't even fit into words. I did find 'the' recipe for popcorn that makes me happy, thanks to Bishop Marchant. 


Surely popcorn isn't that important though, even if I turn it into a Heather Parable about the required heat and churning to make each kernel pop. Yeah, it's lame and a big stretch. 

ShaLiece and I went to see Saratov Project tonight, excellent and yes one I will likely buy in the future but it doesn't seem like I'd be laying awake at night for commentary on someone else's story. 

Life is once again in a state of flux where it seems there is little solid to stand on, but honestly that has been how things have been for the last 6 years or so. Maybe change and struggle is my solid ground?  Difficulty sleeping at night has at least become my standard, my normal and I don't like it at all. In anyway. 

I hope you have a good night (or morning?). I'm going to find a slightly different Pandora station and see if change will help my heart settle a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment