Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Friends {30 Days of Gratitude}


I realize I don't have many pictures of me with my friends, and I haven't had time today to sort through old high school pictures for the times I brought my camera on debate trips or pictures from the few events I do have pictures of me with friends.  Many of my friends aren't local to me anymore and as I've said for years, they live in my phone now.  My friends that live in my phone aren't any less real to me than those I see around town or go walking with, they just live farther away on a map.

My friends have helped me through so many hard times and celebrated the good times with me that it's hard for me to find the words to describe why and how of my gratitude but that doesn't make it any less real or tangible.  Instead of fumbling over those thoughts I'm simply going to say thank you for being in my life.

The two friends up above might not realize it quite yet, but they're quickly becoming best friends and it makes me smile to watch.  I fully expect moans of protest when they see this, but it has to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment