Thursday, November 2, 2017

Modern Medicine {30 Days of Gratitude}

I’m frequently grateful for the conveniences that come with modern medicine. IV fluids when I’ve been dehydrated, antibiotics for bladder infections, inhalers when I get bronchitis. It allows me to take better care of my critically ill patients and also provides me with my livelihood.


This year more than other I’m grateful for the advances in medicine, for the chemotherapy that makes Neil so sick, for surgical technique advances and new pain control devices that lower the need for narcotics (that also slow recovery). I’m grateful to those who have gone before Neil leaving behind a grieving family that have provided medical scientists with the information needed to help Neil fight this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment