Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Holidays

March is full of amazing holidays. Pi day, National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast day tomorrow.

It also carries a significant amount of sadness and memories I'd like to move past. This weekend is hard and that may not ever change. Why does my birthday have to be squished in there too?  I'd love to create new happy memories, but it's difficult to bake a cake for yourself, plan fun for yourself when it's just well, you. 

I think it's strange that Valentines Day alone doesn't bother me but my birthday does. This weekend I'd like to hide away and have a shoulder to cry on but instead I will "chin up, Buttercup" and go about my business of saving lives, one charting requirement at a time. Sometimes I wonder if there will ever be a time of not lonely. 

I do have flowers blooming here and there and it helps a little, but not much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment