Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Collector of blogs and journals

I love to read blogs. A lot. I enjoy blogging, it gives me a way to have a voice when I want to talk about things but the cat doesn't care to stay around or listen. I have a random collection of blogs, started as photoblogs turned into remembering how much I enjoy writing. I've never gotten much past blogging as a stream of consciousness rough draft but since I'm not being graded or trying to impress the world I'm okay with that. I blog for me and if people enjoy reading it then it's a little bonus I guess. 

This morning I wanted to write a post but keep it password protected then I found out that blogger doesn't allow that, I think I must have been using wordpress when I've done it before. I found a way around my problem and I think that solution might also be the solution for other thoughts that I've been wanting to get out of my head somewhere. Or it might just sit with that one lonely post. Maybe someday I will progress past my stream of consciousness writing style and post something that I've worked on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment