Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Night Musings

I'm sitting in bed, trying to convince myself that I can handle tomorrow and that there are a few hours inbetween now and then that nothing but breathing is required of me and I can recover from today. 

As I sit back and think about how today has gone trying to find my three gratitudes I realize how fortunate I am, even in the middle of hard things. 

I'm grateful we've reached the time of year that even getting out of work late I have time for a walk and get to see yet another beautiful Cedar sunset and chat with Kaede about her weekend. 


I'm forever indebted to my neighbors.  Today I got to see some of them help another person today and I can't express how amazing they are and how grateful I am to call them friends. The same extends to houses up and down the street, a few blocks over etc. I love my neighborhood, I love my ward and the thoughts of losing anymore friends feels like a knife in my stomach. I just won't do it, and no one is allowed to move. 

I'm grateful for the ability to see good among times when everything seems bad all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment