Thursday, April 10, 2014

My house is so very kind

It has been patient through Feb and March never once failing in patience waiting for me to clean. Several science experiment practices plus the real science project, Kaede's stress ball factory (flour everywhere!), dinners to be delivered, rolls to be made it needs a full day worth of attention.

That day is not tomorrow. Tomorrow I am hoping to finish painting my room downstairs so it can cure and then stuff can be hauled down next week sometime. I look around the house after today's crazy long shift with my body screaming for bed and dishes sitting and waiting oh so patiently, laundry remnants from our last folding marathon that if not productive was definitely memory making. 

Oh, Kaedeism of the day. Heading into scripture time she said "is it still that really confusing guy? When does he stop writing?"  Yeah, we are in 2 Nephi and have been for what seems like a really long time. Charlet has been picking up on some of Isiah's beautiful imagery, eventually we will hit the stories Kaede recognizes, in just about a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment