Thursday, April 3, 2014

Progress? In baby steps? Mini baby steps?

I had originally wanted to get my bedroom done and both me and Kaede moved downstairs by my birthday. I should have realized exactly how unrealistic of a goal that was with work, kids, housework, my March motivational level.

I'm getting closer, and I think I'm going to enjoy having the downstairs to relax in and take some of the over crowding from upstairs. By closer I mean the rugs downstairs shampooed, the back door put on (it doesn't fit right, it warped in the garage so I'm waiting for help there) a new light put up in the laundry room, glass ordered for the backdoor and the back porch window. Oh, and colors finally picked out. 


The ceiling will be a darker gray and still undecided about the floor. It might end up being just a rug found at a later date. 

I was recently asked if there was something that I enjoy doing that I haven't been lately and I couldn't come up with much besides shooting but that's pointless with a dead computer anyways.  Today I realized I might not have a hobby I've been neglecting but I have projects that were going to be winter projects that haven't gone anywhere yet so I will work on them, trying to balance that with all the other stuff I have to do. 

I am going to need help "moving" downstairs and I hate asking for help so instead I'm offering to trade help moving big things for a pan of cinnamon rolls. It's a fair trade isn't it?  Let me know if you're interested in cinnamon rolls. 

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment