Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Laundry

I have friends {yes they have children} who are not as overwhelmed by laundry as I am. One has set laundry days, one does a load every day, one has less of a system but no one seems to be as overwhelmed by a constant Mount Washmore as I am. 

The one constant among these friends?  They fold in a timely manner. I hate folding. It seems to be the common thread and I am tired of fighting the laundry monster and losing so I'm changing up my game. Today is day 2 of folding everything in a mostly timely matter. I am also folding what I washed plus a few extra things, I have lost ground to be making up here. 

I will report back in a week. I wonder how long it will take me to not be behind?  I also am working 7 in a row and with the new dress code I only have 3 sets of scrubs. *sigh*

If you have a magical wonderful laundry system let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a magic laundry system. I have a philosophy (or a couple):

    1) The only way that all of your laundry will ever be done is if your entire household walks around naked for hours without curtains on the windows.

    2) If I fold things straight out of the dryer, I don't have to iron. Ironing is evil. Don't knock my motivation. It works for me...most of the time. That last load of the night always manages to bite me in the behind, tho...

    ReplyDelete