Monday, June 3, 2013

Flower Garden

I have burned off significant stress, work through problems in my head and found peace in my flower beds. I was greeted this morning coming home from work by my carnations blooming. 


My dark iris opened up yesterday


Pansies always make me smile inside. 



My new poppy had to fight the wind


This sweet little thing opened up too


My Mexican primrose is vibrant


Even my hen is going to bloom. 


This summer I fully subscribe to garden therapy. I've poured out my heart and occasionally watered my flowers with tears. Turning the parking strip into a flower bed has been a great stress relief. 

With a bunch if perennials it will take years of patience to see it as I imagine it now. Nothing worthwhile in my life has come easy, this is just a lot more physical work and somehow a little easier to be patient with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment