Sunday, July 7, 2013

God's plan for me




I tried to save it without a screen shot but gave up easily. In some soul searching over the last few years I've learned I'm completely fine with whatever God's plan is for me. I just want to know what it is and if that would include a time frame, thank you very much. 

I know I don't get to know everything when I want to, I also realize its best that way. Some of my best decisions in life have been filled with smaller yet difficult trials. Had I know how hard some of those trials would be I don't know that I would have had the strength to make the same decisions. 

I'd like a crystal ball to fill me in on some things in my life I relunctantly understand its not for the best. If God's plan for me is great {I believe it is} does it really matter if I travel that path alone or if I find someone to walk it by my side?  Faith in the unknown is hard. 

{Heather}

No comments:

Post a Comment