Monday, July 1, 2013

What Can I Do?

I don't know how many times people have asked if there is something they can do to make things a little easier for me. There are things I've needed, kid shuffling, truck borrowing, muscles for loan, shoulder to cry on, company, a Priesthood blessing, etc. but most of the time the fact is that the hard things are up to me to go through and deal with. 

Neighbors have made all of the life stuff that continues to go on easier while the thick of the trial is wearing me down. The hard stuff?  Sometimes there is no way to share it. The support I felt knowing that people care, even though most don't even know any details or even any vagueness, has got me out of bed when I wanted to hide under the covers.  

Tonight I hope and pray that a friend of mine and her family can feel that same love and support that I know is pouring out to them. It feels so helpless not being able to do anything but keep them in my prayers for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment