Thursday, March 21, 2013

Science Fair

The science fair was today, I had originally thought it was tomorrow and getting everything done on time when I'd planned on doing it tonight was a challenge.  We did it though.  :-)  Done {until next year} I love science, I love doing science projects {hello bubbles and dry ice!} but I really, really, really dislike the science fair.

Originally Kaede wanted to make a heart that would beat and figure out how to fix her murmur.  I waited for that trend to pass while thinking of heart related projects we could do and cheered a little when she moved on to something else.  In the end we compared quality of color (brightness was our test) between kit dyed eggs and naturally dyed eggs.  My kitchen stunk to high heaven and no one wanted to eat the carrot, orange peel, lemon peel, cumin stew that was left over from trying to make a yellow egg but we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment