Monday, March 25, 2013

Ummm, ouch

This weekend has been fun. Painful, but fun.

I entered the weekend carrying a hefty load of emotional pain that a long walk didn't clear away. I was determined to not spend my birthday weekend at home being all mopey. I went to the movies with a couple of friends, Nicholas Sparks movie for good measure.

Afterwards someone asked why I picked that movie. It's much easier to watch the perfect love story and realize it is just a story. Seeing a husband head over heels puppy dog in love after years together is hard.

Saturday I went roller skating. Or roller falling. My hands are bruised and the pain in my tailbone is keeping me awake. I am propped on my side realizing that every 2 hours might not be often enough to turn patients when they aren't comfy. I'm not comfy. I've said I'm not going to the doc for this because they can't do anything for it. Except maybe give me meds better than ibuprofen. I can't just not sleep but the knife going through my tailbone leaves me here awake and miserable.

Skating was still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment