Saturday, September 15, 2012

Beliefs

So I'm trying to format the blog so it looks a little prettier and a little more me.  Okay, more me than pretty -- but isn't Navajo lake gorgeous?  I think so.

One of the things I wanted to do was to have categories up near the top and I knew what I'd want in the categories but hadn't thought of what to title them.  Recipes, that's easy.  Adventures for our little day trips and other adventures, okay.  Projects for things that aren't quite an adventure.  Photoblog because I really am trying to get out shooting more.  Life for miscellaneous things.  Then came the last category.  Religion didn't quite fit, I thought of naming it something a little cuter like Sunday but it's not a one day a week gig for me -- it's how I try to be every day and just how I live my life.  Church didn't fit either.  It's not likely that I'm going to sharing doctrine I'll be sharing my beliefs.  Aha!  Beliefs.  It is broader than gospel doctrine and definitely encompasses me starting to believe in myself, in others, in the ability of an evening of softball to turn my mood around.  Beliefs it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment