Saturday, September 29, 2012

Homecoming! Homecoming! and Red Cliffs! (picture overload)

It's been a busy weekend, and I'm still only feeling about 75%  CHS Homecoming game last night, SUU Homecoming parade this morning then Red Cliffs this afternoon.  Had it just been up to me I'd have skipped probably all of the above, but with as much as I've been working the kids needed some downtime too so I medicated myself -- don't worry, nothing to make me sleepy or loopy -- and we went.

CHS game last night was fun, definitely one of those places that while there are a bunch of people around I feel incredibly lonely and out of place.  It doesn't help that my football knowledge could fit into a very small thimble.  Towards the end it got exciting ending with a heartbreaking bounce off of the goal posts that would have tied it up.

SUU Homecoming parade was like Halloween.  SUUper Heroes all over the place and the amount of candy was insane.  Band sounded great, this time Charlet is completely across from us in the video.



I wasn't up for hiking up the hill a bazillion times at Red Cliffs, so I mostly played photographer and helped walk Kaede down (it was a team effort)  We did walk up to the pools and by the time we got back down I was exhausted and glad to be home.

Upper pool




Kids in the pool


Snake they found


Michael rappelling



Promise Charles was not trying to trip the girls

(more pictures later, kids need me for a minute)

No comments:

Post a Comment