Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's Fall!

And fall means Bonnie's block party.  This year the ward ended up scheduling the ward party the same day/time as Bonnie had worked out for the block party so they're combined.

I'm working {maybe}  I hope that I can end up splitting the shift so I can go, something about working as much as I have been leads to an even smaller social life than I had and with so few opportunities I hate to miss one.  Especially one as fun as this is.

I have lemon bars in the oven and I figure it's a win-win situation.  Either I am on call and get to go to the party or I'm working and I end up with a pan of lemon bars.

Soon the leaves will start turning and there will be more than a hint of fall in the air.  As much as I'd like to hike Kanarra before it's too cold to go through the water (yeah, that's about now -- I'm kind of wimpy) I don't see when it's going to be looking at my work schedule.  I might just have to go without the kids or be satisfied with Red Cliffs later on.  Red Cliffs would be great if I get completely cleared from ortho and can go rappelling.

***Update:  I'm working, hope everyone has a great time at the party***

No comments:

Post a Comment