Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gratitude

I have ideas for a couple of different posts today. This is none of them -- what today boils down to is me needing a little perspective so today you get a gratitude list. Don't worry, other posts will be coming.


  •  I'm grateful for modern (and not so modern) medicine. I'm also grateful for insurance so I can access physicians and treatments.
  • I'm grateful for my garden and the memories from childhood tied to gardening. 
  • I'm grateful for the rain and weather we've had, it's been very refreshing. 
  • I'm grateful for prayer, in so many more ways than I can express tonight. It is what keeps me going when I don't know if I can go any further. 

Have a goodnight, and sleep well. 

{Heather}

Yesterday's quick haul. I ran to get some stuff for lunch quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment