Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Day 10 -- General Conference

Twice a year we have the opportunity to be spiritually fed (or rehydrated, per Brother Huff)in a feast like no other. When I was a senior in high school we had the opportunity to go with Seminary Council and it was a great trip.

This year, very last minute I had the opportunity go in October, largely because we have some awesome coworkers. Not only was it Conference, it was a road trip in the motor home, wonderful experience I suggest everyone takes advantage of if they have the opportunity. My only regret is my kids couldn't come {this time, I hope that this is a this time type story}  I slept through most of the other 3 sessions though, I am so excited that my copy of The Ensign came today so I can read them, study them, mark them.


30 Days of Gratitude: Day 10 -- General Conference



No comments:

Post a Comment