Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Day 24 -- Light at the end of the tunnel

For those of you in the middle of nursing school, trying to get into nursing school, working on endless prerequisites for nursing school know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and no it's not from a train.  It's from the NCLEX and you will survive.  So will your patients.

I first felt like I was living in a tunnel just waiting to get out in nursing school.  It lasted for what seemed like an eternity.  The first semester with Lynn?  I felt like it was as long as the rest of schooling I'd done up until that point.  I was completely over "Utopia General" long before mid-term.

I've since come to realize that life is just a series of tunnels {trials really, some we get ourselves into like the nursing program and others we get put into kicking and screaming} that yes we can get through and we will be able to walk in the sunshine again.


30 Days of Gratitude:  Day 24 -- Light at the end of the tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment