Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Day 8 -- Faith

When I first started my 30 days this year I planned things out a little.  Right to vote on November 6th, Sundays I'd post about something belief based, each week I'd do one of the kids with a few other guidelines to keep me going.  Yesterday being my day off I went out to get a few pictures to have to work from on days I'm busy.  There was also a nice fall breeze with the sun shining -- exactly what I wanted for Sunday's post.  I didn't realize I'd need it more now than on Sunday and really I try to live my beliefs 365 not just on Sundays so here it is.

Last year when I posted about faith I described the kind of faith that warms you from your head to your toes and makes you want to shout from rooftops.  This year I'm going to the other end of the spectrum and am very grateful for the quiet subtle faith that like the whisper of a breeze through grass lets you know that everything is going to be okay and you are just fine.  Look to the sun and feel the warmth on your face.



30 Days of Gratitude:  Day 8 -- Faith

1 comment: