Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Vein procedure, Day after

Wow, I don't hurt today as much as I thought I would. Last night I was really sore, but part of that is the workouts we've been doing at work. Outsides of my legs/butt are sore, in a good way. Inside of my right leg is sore, much better when I keep it up and don't move. Unfortunately moving it isn't optional. Two 30 minutes walk each day and I'm not taking any time off. I plan on packing it in ice at work -- I don't have the ice packs with me here.

About 4 hours after my appt time I didn't feel good at all.  Part of me blames the valium, but honestly I don't think it was that.  Part of the ride home are foggy or missing from my memory {of course clear as day me getting dizzy and nauseated though} but the evening is bad.  Clearing everything out of my schedules on Tuesdays through Christmas.  Hopefully with my morning appts things will be a  little more normal by the time the kids come home from school.  Definitely a dinner in the crockpot kind of day though.

Over all, wasn't too bad.  I did already put a run in the stockings and I think I'm just out of luck -- fortunately it's up high.

No comments:

Post a Comment