Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude -- What is it?

Four or five years ago a friend did a 30 Days of Gratitude photo challenge. Beautiful pictures with beautiful thoughts. Every year since then I've joined in (I don't always do it perfectly, but I always try). Last year after I started posting them on Facebook as well I started to notice a lot of people were doing it as well (minus photos), I know there are a lot that do it through Flickr. The rules are simple, every day a picture with a blurb about why that picture is symbolic of something that I'm grateful for. We all know how well I do things that are daily with my schedule so I'm going to be using the delayed post feature on here fairly often but my challenge, my rules I can do what I want. I'd love to have you join along and I'm going to create a list of those participating so if you want in and want a gratuitous link to where you are posting let me know or leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment