Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Day 12 -- Friends

The picture isn't what I had wanted but I couldn't find the ones I wanted and I didn't have enough time to spend scanning things forever.


I'm beyond grateful for all the friends I have.  From the ones I had in elementary school and High School practical jokes to the ones now who somehow know a difference between when there's time can we talk and I need someone to listen to me STAT even when the words I use are the same.  I have friends who have magically shown up as I was my last bit of patience to see if I wanted to go get a soda and go for a ride.  Friends who get excited with me over silly little things.  There is no way I could have made it through the last few years without the quality of friends I have who love me, flaws and all.

I'm also grateful for my kids' friends and the people in their lives that have been there for them, whether they are aware of it or not.


30 Days of Gratitude:  Day 12 -- Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment