Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Day 15 -- Family

I'm writing this early because tomorrow has the potential to be a little bit crazy.

I'm so very grateful for my family. Things haven't always been smooth sailing for us, but the kids and I have stuck together and made it through {not that we're to through yet, but we've made it...so far?} The importance of family and especially putting the kids needs before the rest of the world has had a new meaning for me the last few years. It's not always easy and there are definitely times when you have to make choices between two {or more!} right choices or two wrong choices -- praying that you will do what is best. It's easy to let life become a barricade to what needs to happen to make it where you want to be with everyone's sanity mostly intact.

 You may realize that pictures are important to me from snapshots, taking pictures, nice portraits, beautiful landscapes, shots of kids just being kids. {if not you don't know me very well} This fall after I started back to work it became very important to me to have some nice family pictures taken. I have almost no pictures of me and the kids and have been on the lookout for our perfect photographer. No one locally was right for me. Well, until I happened across P&G Photography and the wonderful combined talents of Greg and Paul.

I've never been so completely happy with pictures when I've placed such an important meaning on them.  They are exactly everything I had dreamed about and I don't think anyone else could have accomplished so much.  If you want to see the rest of our session you can find it here or give me a while and stop by the house and see what I've done in the front room to do the pictures justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment