Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Day 17 -- Beautiful Sky

Title as I wanted it? 30 Days of Gratitude Day 17 -- Beautiful Sunsets errr Night ummm Evening Sky

I froze my fingers, toes, and bum off trying to get some nice sunset pictures, would have loved a night sky too and as long as I'm headed up the mountain why not make an evening of it, right?

It was cold, bitter wind that blew over my tripod {camera attached but fortunately around my neck} and my fingers and toes are still frozen hours later. Some lost pictures {yes, I could have prevented that one} and I am still grateful for our evening sky. Too many clouds to catch the sky on fire and definitely no starry nights. Next time I'm going up in the summer!

30 Days of Gratitude:  Day 17 -- Evening Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment