Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Day 30 -- Safety Net

This isn't what I'd planned on writing today and I don't have a picture or even a concept of a picture to go along with it but for now I don't care.

I've posted before {this year and others} about my gratitude for various parts of the gospel.  Tonight I'm grateful for the church and the safety net of people automatically in place.  The friendships that grow from there are wonderful and having great neighbors helps, but knowing that a late night call can calm fears and give hope when needed -- even if things aren't dire is comforting {that warm fuzzy inside sort of comforting that I wish could last forever}  Tonight I'm grateful for people who answer the phone, those who pick up the phone and call when needed, those out there ready and waiting even if they're never needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment